Why does it feel good when someone else plays with your hair?

But not when you do it yourself?

I feel like that's the only time I'm somewhat happy. Or when I'm with my dog...even she sometimes climes behind me and puts her nose in my hair lol

climbs* I'm half asleep 

Why do silly people like to watch other people of wat has nothing to do with them then want to copy copy copy. Ahhaahahahhaha. 

Source(s): another trend started. Ahahhahaa.

It doesn't for me.   

I always enjoyed men playing with and brushing my hair.

Right? 

Or when you get someone to wash your hair for you. It's heaven. 

I think it's the bonding/closeness created. 

I am a Hispanic man who wants to date a white girl but I am completely sure how to! How do I do it? I am only 5 years into America from Mexico. Blue Pixie please help me?!

To answer to answer you yes, it feels amazing to have someone run thier hands through my hair. 

BluePixie ask Handsome LordJacques and Handsome King Mier of Polls & Surveys. 

I get that. Also with tickling my fore arms

I just love it when Laura runs her fingers through my hair (on my head...). It sort of sends tingles along my spine and gives me a goosebumpy feeling.

u can play with my D ;)