If your partner cheated who would you be mad at; the partner, the person (a stranger) they cheated with, or both?

If the person they cheated with was a friend or family member would your response differ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

well, both.........but the other 3rd wheel can always claim ignorance. 

Perhaps the partner was flat out lying to them the whole time.  It happens. 

So, the anger has to be directed at the partner, who certainly knew better. 

In one particular case , where my finaceé decided to sleep with some other guy..............to his credit , I suppose, he seemed genuinely flummoxed and surprised when I said I was her financé- 

Apparently , she must have left that detail out.  So while, yeahhh, I hope he burns in hell..........No, I couldn't really be mad at HIM.......since he didn't know. 

He seems genuinely embarrassed and horrified to find that detail out. 

• 8 months ago

If my wife (partner) cheated on me, I would immediately file for divorce.

• 8 months ago

I'd be unhappy with both.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Both I think. It does take two to tango...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I will be really mad at my partner so mad that the relationship comes to an end instantly. if it involved a family member. that relationship ends instantly too. never to be revived again.  

• hammy
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

My partner. Well did my family know he was with me? If no then Ill dump him, he is nothing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.