Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Would you date someone with a missing front tooth?

So Iv been getting to know this guy he seems really nice and we have loads in common but he’s missing a front tooth? So my question is would you date someone with a missing front tooth

I smell a troll

Make  up your own mind (We aren’t the ones dating him are we?) and then Take responsibility for your decision afterwards. It’s just one of those things in life that’s going to teach you more about who you are and what your values are. Don’t ask other people to interfere with that process. We would be depriving you of a valuable lesson.

if he lost due to an accident or trauma of course but if he lost it due to bad oral hygiene then no way  

sure I would......................

• keerok

Since you asked, it's obviously an issue for you, so don't date him because at the end of the day, no matter how huge his paycheck is or how fabulous he is in bed, that missing front tooth will become an enormous issue sooner or later.

I have done so. (Ice hockey goalie)

Think about it this way... if you fell in love with someone and they got into a car accident and were disfigured in some way - would you stop loving them and no longer want them in your life? A missing tooth on a seemingly nice person sounds OK to me!

Troll score 1/10. You made one totally amateur error. Feel free to ask me what it was.

• audrey

Sure. As long as his dental hygiene was good, he could have lost that tooth in an accident.