My Facebook account has been disabled and they won't tell me why.?

My Facebook account is disabled and I don't know why. Maybe because I had 5000 friends on there?

Anyways about 3 weeks ago my Facebook was disabled so I used the form to request a review by sending them my ID (driver's license). It's been 3 weeks and I'm still banned from Facebook. They haven't emailed me or anything. I've tried calling them but they don't offer good phone support.

Will I ever be able to use Facebook again?

maybe you should try redo making a new account. change your password and see what happen. can be cause if somebody else hacked your account . 

First of all, the reason why your Facebook was disabled is that you sent way too many friend requests to strangers, a violation of their Terms of Service. You should know to send requests only to people you personally know. Many people marked your requests as spam after they rejected them.

Second, you won't be able to use Facebook again. It's because the Terms of Service stated you're not eligible for an account after they previously disabled it for violations of the aforementioned rules or other policies.

Third, you had your chance to appeal the disabling of your account and instead let it lapse. Remember Facebook doesn't offer phone support and you should have done it online. Just let it go.

• Daniel

Facebook does not Offer Phone Support If nothing is Done in another week then you Lost your Account the Appeal may be Denied

If you have 5,000 Friends you probably got Caught Adding Strangers thats Probably why your Account got Suspended Facebook is not a Place for meeting new people or making new Friends there TOS Terms of Service says you are only Allowed to Add people that you actually know in Real Life

Facebook is unhealthy and addictive, move on