Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

I got this girl pregnant and now she wants me to pay child support. How can I take shelter in a log cabin located in the far woods to hide?

I want to run away so she’ll never find me.

6 Answers

  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Well, good luck with all that. If you are having a child, you are responsible to care for it financially, according to the law.

    And you don't have to pay a dime until a paternity test is done... and the court will order YOU to get one and will order YOU to pay for it, as well

  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    That's not going to work. You can run, but you can't hide; and the Court WILL find you. The mother of the child is going to sue you in Court for child support payments and, unless you can PROVE, by DNA testing, that you're not the father of the child, she'll be awarded child support payments. 

    You're going to have to ultimately take a job, in order to pay for your "shelter in a log cabin in the far woods". When you begin receiving a pay check, your wages will be garnished by the Court, and a portion of every pay check will be awarded the mother of the child for support for the next 18 years. Child support payment will come out of every pay check, in any job you take. If you don't pay, the IRS will send any tax refunds you're entitled to directly to the mother of the child. If you're not current in child support payments, the DMV will refuse to renew your driver's license. 

    All those agencies work hand-in-glove with each other, to ensure that you DO make child support payments. 

  • edward
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    You need to build a log cabin, duh. Easier and cheaper to pay child support.

  • 8 months ago

    if you play prepare to pay

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    Find a deserted log cabin.

    Move in.

  • Jill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    How can we help you be a scumbag? I doubt you really need help with that Paul. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.