Yavan
Lv 7
Yavan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

What will Republican do to counter the Democrats' vicious tactic of having the truth on their side?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Their plan is an alternate universe …….of up is down, treason is good and patriots are criminals....

• 10 months ago

Simple. They’ll do as they always do: make **** up.

Source(s): Fox News/trump/both
  • 10 months ago

Tell more lies and believe anything f(ake)ox news and dump tell them

• 10 months ago

Bring on "the truth" on a topic and I'll show you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

After three years of Democrats lying to us, we don't believe a word they utter.

• 10 months ago

Need to change the tense of question from present to past b/c it's not what "will they do", but simply a continuation of what they & the modern-day Goebbels himself, Trump, have been doing; lie, fabricate, & deflect w/ terms such as;  "Alternative facts", "fake news" etc. 

I read something a couple months ago about where Trump Campaign Manager Brad Pascale--who unfortunately, unlike Trump & most of those around him, is a bright/smart guy, and the campaign were/are instituting a blanket policy of referring to any news not complimentary of and/or made up by Trump as "fake news"....regardless! The majority of which, they aren't even taking time to make something up in rebuttal, but just simply referencing it as "fake news" & moving on.  

Don't get me wrong, obviously they are still making plenty of **** up on a daily basis. The worst, and even though I shouldn't be, most surprising to me has been the deflecting of Trump's illegal acts w/ Ukraine in the direction of VP Biden. A man who has dedicated 50 years of his life to public service/his country, & before 2016 in what was known as the U.S.A, was respected equally on both sides of the aisle, but is now accused of Trumpian acts beneath him b/c of/by the Divided States of Trump. 

So, don't spend anytime looking for a new playbook. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I just get on here to be entertained by uninformed, opinionated people, thanks for helping.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Lie more and more

• 10 months ago

Point out that no evidence exists of corruption. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

The Bible is the literal truth and Democrats deny it. Democrats worship the world. They toss out scripture that offends them. We're all awful people, only God is good, but Republicans accept The Bible as the truth and word of God. Democrats don't want to hear about Romans 1:24-32, they don't want to hear about 1 John 2:22, they don't want to hear about 1 Thessalonians 2:13-16, they don't want to hear about 2 Thessalonians 3:10, nor do they want to hear about Matthew 15. They just want to be bluepilled and be cozy with the world.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.