Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

I live in the midwest. Never left America. Is it possible to live a happy live, never leaving the USA?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

America is paradise. Of Course it is possible.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Sure, it's been done before.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Of course it is. I never want to leave, not even for vacation. Get on some great lake mackinaws through the ice. That'll put a smile on your face.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

What do you gain by going to a 2nd or 3rd world country? Sure, liberals could gain something seeing how actual poor people live but they're never happy. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Yes of course it is.  But it'd be good for your education to visit Canada and/or Mexico sometime, because you don't really see your own situation until you've seen the alternatives.

Also, though I was born in the Midwest myself, I'm not sure you can live the best life in the Midwest.  I mean, well you know, there lots of not-so-great places.  Some nice places too, of course. 

• 8 months ago

Yes of course, I live in the Midwest too and I think your attitude about life determines whether you live a good life. I plan on leaving the country eventually tho, both my parents went on cross country trips in their late 20s but that was 30 years ago.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Of course it is possible. ANYTHING is possible.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes. I am in the Midwest, and I find running over Republicans to be a great stress-relief.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.