Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

I live in the midwest. Never left America. Is it possible to live a happy live, never leaving the USA?

America is paradise. Of Course it is possible.

• Matt

Sure, it's been done before.

Of course it is. I never want to leave, not even for vacation. Get on some great lake mackinaws through the ice. That'll put a smile on your face.

What do you gain by going to a 2nd or 3rd world country? Sure, liberals could gain something seeing how actual poor people live but they're never happy. 

Yes of course it is.  But it'd be good for your education to visit Canada and/or Mexico sometime, because you don't really see your own situation until you've seen the alternatives.

Also, though I was born in the Midwest myself, I'm not sure you can live the best life in the Midwest.  I mean, well you know, there lots of not-so-great places.  Some nice places too, of course. 

Yes of course, I live in the Midwest too and I think your attitude about life determines whether you live a good life. I plan on leaving the country eventually tho, both my parents went on cross country trips in their late 20s but that was 30 years ago.

Of course it is possible. ANYTHING is possible.

• Brian

Yes. I am in the Midwest, and I find running over Republicans to be a great stress-relief.