My boyfriend, knows I have past trauma from some Messed up stuff, he keeps saying and doing these things that will affect me what do I do?

• Jerry

I can't improve on the tiger's response. Don't get into boyfriend-girlfriend stuff with a guy who doesn't treat you right and make you happy. If you are in a boyfriend-girlfriend situation with a guy who doesn't treat you right, who doesn't make you happy, then you get out of it.

Never try to "fix" a boyfriend. A MARRIAGE is worth working on saving it, but dating is easy come easy go. If things aren't going well, you don't put yourself through the exertion and heartache of trying to make it work. You just walk away. It's not worth the effort. 

Make him your ex-BF. 

• Native

The BEST thing for you to do, is hang around people that trigger you.  OH yea, great idea!!  WHY are you even asking what you should do?  That should be a no brainer!

I am assuming you already sat down and discussed it with him? If he really respected and loved you, he'd back off. If not, leave him.