What made you laugh today ?

A cute dog I saw with it's head sticking out of a car, and a super gay boy who talked super gay while I was waiting in line. He was like honey you forgot my coffee!!!  Very exaggerated girly voice, that's someone I'd like to be friends with, we would relate and I'd laugh all day. At first I thought he was playing a prank with that voice but then I realized he was being his true self. It's adorable!

He did it so loud too, with a cop standing next to him lol. Then i saw other people laughing, but I only smile with love! 

a person who

fall

or when take put there head out the water IDK why :)

Source(s): my brain and eyes

that was ur boyfriend's gay lover 

Right this second I'm laughing my butt off at my cat and dogs. I gave my cat an old holster of mine. The dogs know the cat loves it. So they'll take it and hide it under their dog bed(they have crates and dog beds when not crated). My cat is trying to move the big dog beds to get her "toy" back.

Donald Trump said he has to flush his toilet 15 times to get rid of his s'hit.