Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Do you lick envelopes to seal them?

I worry about the chemicals 

• Ron

Absolutely.  I like the flavor of gum arabic.  It is also gluten-free, vegan, and low in calories.  It's also a component in many products such as chewing gum, soft drinks, and icing. 

It also has been confirmed to have several therapeutic actions, such as being hypoglycemic, antidiabetic, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, and antiulcer. Lick away.

no, some envelopes have tapes you peel out and i just tape the rest of it

• Thomas

Yes..............................

• Yes most of the time I do.

Yes, I do lick the envelopes that I mail out.

No.  I LOVE to lick.  If what I most love to lick isn't available, an envelope at least lets me keep in practice.  

Nope, I use the sponge from the sink...

Funny you should mention chemicals in envelopes.  I use a damp sponge myself.  But I do know somebody who..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDK-gjx_48

Youtube thumbnail

If I'm just doing one, sure. But if i had to do that many, I'd have a piece of wet sponge.

No I buy the self sealing envelopes and then I tape them just to make sure they are closed.