Sex on the 3rd day after period ended. Is pregnancy possible? ?

My periods are irregular. The most recent one started on the 28th of November, lasted 9 days long and ended on the 6th of December. 

I had unprotected sex on the 8th of December, but he pulled out (didn’t ejaculate inside me). 

Could I get pregnant? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Under certain specific circumstances, it's "possible" to get pregnant 3 days after your period ends, but it's HIGHLY unlikely. You've just finished menstruating; there is no mature egg inside you to be fertilized; and the lining in your uterus hasn't yet re-built itself.

• 8 months ago

Of course you can.

In a textbook cycle, ovulation is on approximately day 14.  Fertility begins on approximately day 9.  IF your cycle was textbook, you were fertile the day you ended your period, and the 11th day (Dec 8th) was firmly in your fertile time, a few days before ovulation.  

• 8 months ago

Probably not, but do get some birth control. Worrying every month isn't worth it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If you have irregular periods and some of them are very short, it's possible.  if they tend to run long, it's pretty unlikely.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

It sounds pretty likely that you're pregnant.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Pregnancy is always possible when you have unprotected sex unless one of you is infertile. He doesn't need to fully ejaculate to leave sperm inside you and it only takes one. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pulling out is not birth control.  Most men don't have enough control to get out before beginning to release.

Ovulation can be early or late during any cycle.  Sperm can live for up to five days and wait on your egg to release.

It only takes one sperm.

Is pregnancy possible - YES

If you have sex - pregnancy is always possible because every possible method of birth control could fail.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.