Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Democrats think it’s ok for black babies not to have their daddy’s in their lives? ?

They always say “you don’t need no man Sista” but they don’t tell them how their baby wants and needs a dad in their life. And then the babies grow up without proper guidance and the black community falls apart. Why do democrats encourage that? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because the voices in your head say so

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because Democrats are racists, and want to destroy blacks.  President Lydon Johnson's fraudulent "Great Society" and "War on Poverty" contributed greatly to the ruin of the black family.  Democrats deliberately place abortion clinics in black neighborhoods to commit genocide.  "Thou shalt not kill" (6th Commandment).  Democrats are racist murderers, and they shall answer to the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgment Day (Revelation 21:8, KJV).  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!  Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!

• zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

So the kids are less likely to be successful

In life and more likely to be chained into

Welfare their entire lives and only vote for

Democrats. It's part of the welfare slave

Plantation strategy. Keep everyone dumbed

Down and broke and unguided into adulthood

With no fathers and no religion so totalitarian

Democrats keep absolute power over them

Forever. It's part of their racists, sexists barbarian mind set.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wow,,,, you are an incredibly stupid individual,, no wonder you hide behind the anon mask to ask a question,, if I were this stupid I'd be embarrassed also.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

WHAT? Hahaha Don’t you mean “Why do so many black fathers think it’s ok to abandon their kids?” Democrats aren’t out there protesting the involvement of black fathers, it’s just a sad statistic that a lot of black men don’t support their children. It has nothing to with politics and everything to do with culture. And now I’m gonna be accused of being racist for stating a common knowledge, verifiable fact. Thanks for giving me the bait. Can’t wait to hear the responses from people in denial.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you're a f-cking weirdo

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.