Atheists, if you were offered $1 billion to worship a statue of Satan, would you do it?

Does a bear $h!t in the woods?

Is the pope a catholic?

Is Trumpy an idiot? 

Yes, Yes and Yes. Where do I sign..?!

• Doc

Sure, I would go through the motions for that kind of money. Is there any reason not to ?

• Tony B

For me it would need to be in £ rather than $. 

Then I would take a heck of a lot of convincing that the offer was genuine - most people would be very sceptical at anyone offering them that amount of money just for doing something.Then I would want to know EXACTLY what was meant by “worship” - what did I actually have to do? How often? For how long? Where?

If I was satisfied that I really was going to be given a fortune for something I could easily manage to do then of course I would accept the offer. 

• Ron

If I was just offered the money, then probably not.  I would not expect to get paid.

If I was really going to get paid, I would start believing in God's existence because that would definitely be divine intervention.

To worship a statue of Satan I would have to dress it in lingerie.

Hell yeah, and so would you.

LOL, I would pretend to do it for 1M.

I would pretend to believe Satan exists and will pretend worship the statue of this fictional character! ABSOLUTELY ! \\(ᵔᴥᵔ)//

I would worship dog poo as the great weed killer for a 1b.

Show your money first.

Then we'll talk.

Not at all ... but for a billion dollars, 

the catholic church will write a different bible 

in a day, and make Jesus a pizza delivery guy this time. 

That way, in the new bible, biblical scholars will 

be able to concoct a "christ" that actually comes back.