Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My parents doesn't want me to date my girlfriend because she's not in college ?

I'm 2p years old college student while my girlfriend has a part time job as personal shoppers making 1.4k a month from it. My parents told me not to date a girl who doesn't continue her educate after high school because they'll expect princess treatment from you and can unlove you quickly.

Is that true?

*20 years old 

Considering the hyper-inflated cost, and precipitously-declining quality of education, I'd say that anyone intelligent enough to avoid college would be a prize catch!

In my opinion, that is false. I know your parents are just looking out for you and want what is best for you. But just because someone who didn’t continue their education after H.S.. It doesn’t make them any less of a person who does. They should be glad that you have a girlfriend who actually has a job and is making money. Instead of a girl who doesn’t has a job, sitting on her butt and going nowhere in life with no income. Those girls sometimes are the type to expect “ princess treatment “ that your parents are talking about.