What is the name of the Claymation Christmas movie featuring Santa being switched with an Australian guy named Murray?

It's been years since I've seen it. The main character of the story, 'Murray,' lives in the Australian outback with his animals (including a crocodile and a thespian platypus.) I hardly remember but somehow when Santa clause visits they get accidentally switched. Santa may have even crashed and lost his memory, I don't fully remember. I just remember enjoying it and would like to see it again, but it is as though all traces of its existence have been erased from the planet. I could have sworn it was called "a Murray Christmas" but maybe I'm wrong and that's why I can't find it-- not even if I block the name 'Bill' out of my google search. Any help finding this movie would be greatly appreciated. 

Favorite Answer

A Very Barry Christmas. When laid-back Australian Barry Buckley's sure-fire business venture fails to ignite, a bizarre chain reaction of events causes a catastrophic chance meeting with Santa

• Caitlyn2 months agoReport

Yes! My problem was the name! Bless your heart, you saint :D

Home alone 1& 2