I recently suggested that my girlfriend suck me off while I wear a condom so when I nut, she can keep sucking it. She got mad. Was I wrong?

My girlfriend doesn't suck dick until it explodes. Well, she never juiced mine but I'm sure she has in the past. She usually suck it for a few minutes then hand job it until I skeet on her chest. She says she doesn't want nut in her mouth. So I suggested (the question I asked) and she got pissed. I told her that it won't get in her mouth but in the condom but she was still turned off by it. And I eat a gang of pineapple so I'm sure my juice is delicious. Was I wrong for suggesting that?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You try sucking on a mouth full of latex. You'll understand.

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You must be extremely young, because your question isn't nearly as risqué as you seem to hope it is.

If this were real, the condom would have been a reasonable compromise to suggest, which wouldn't have meant your girlfriend wouldn't have the right not not like the idea and refuse to do this. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Pineapple doesn't actually do anything dude. You're not wrong for suggesting it, but she has a right to feel whatever she feels about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.