i put my iphone6 in a microwave and i couldn't switch it on. any suggestions to switch it on again?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Troll Fail...........

    • for real it's not a a troll and that question i sent it using the computer

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Nope. 

     

    Even a fraction of a second of exposure to strong microwave energy 

    will totally ruin a cell phone or anything else that has delicate electronics in it. 

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

    First off, I'm really sorry for your loss, and second, it's not very efficient to reapair it because it easily could've damaged the whole phone, battery, screen and other things. It's just not worth it. You would be better off buying a new phone, it's a 4 year old phone, so yeah, just buy a new one. 

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.