Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I am 2 months and 5 days delayed ,am i pregnant?

"I am not irregullar"

so

i am in long distance relationship , and  i am had sex june 23 to" july 6 2019  ,    " ,,i ddnt   take another new set of pill after  i finish it  july 13  and  , so      july 13 -   i got my period in my last pill ...  its like brownish marroon color  and  not  that  heavy  and just last 3 days  then august , and september ,  i did had period agan  i feels cramps because i am having alot of clots! big  blood clots coming out  its really red..

but october and  november  until now december 2019 i havnt have period yet .  i am 2 months no period, I took   5 pregnancy test   and its all negative ,, is it posible tht i can still be pregnant even i had period   july ,august,sept? 

or i am just delayed ??? 

i never had sex after july 6.

also i notice i am gaining weight so fast? is it possible  tht i have pcos ? i am 2 months delayed.

• Edna

If you haven't had sex since July 6 and you had a period in July, August, and September, then obviously you're not pregnant now. July 6 was 5 months ago. If you were 5 months pregnant, you would KNOW it!

Well you dont need to waste any more tests obviously you are not pregnant

You are 100% not pregnant.

• Jill

Negative test results mean not pregnant. See a doctor.

You can't be pregnant if you haven't had sex since your last period (your post is very hard to follow).

• Edna

But, you had a period in July, August, and September; and you haven't had sexual contact since July 6. That was 5 months ago! Obviously, you're not pregnant now.