John asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

Is Jalen Ramsey overrated?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, because Jalen Ramsey is not worth trading 2 first round picks for. The Rams are going to have to decide whether to re-sign Ramsey, at the cost of trading away Aaron Donald. Keep in mind, the Rams have already paid Jared Goff, Todd Gurley, and Brandin Cooks, who are not going anywhere either due to the amount of resources spent on them (Goff) or injury history (Gurley and Cooks). The Rams will have to decide on whether to move on from Ramsey or Donald, especially if they are out of the playoff picture early.

Source(s): To make matters worse for the Rams, Marcus Peters (the cornerback the Rams traded away) is a better cornerback than Jalen Ramsey.
  • 8 months ago

He is a top player i think

• 8 months ago

He got short changed in the first name department. 

His mother must have asked if Jalen is a good name for a boy on Yahoo Answers. 

• 8 months ago

No, He's a really good defensive back.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I would liken him to Joe Biden.  A loud-mouthed enraged arrogant person becoming a multi-millionaire despite very limited talent and effort.  Biden is also senile which Ramsey probably isn't yet.

• 8 months ago

You didn't say what his rating is.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I don't regard him as overrated.

• 8 months ago

Only this year, with his silly holdouts. He must prove himself in the years to come.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.