Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) ยท 8 months ago

NFL players are neither the strongest people or the best fightersย ?

They're among the best at playing whatever position they play, that doesn't mean they can lift heavier weights then anybody in America or beat anyone in America in a fight, I've got my money on mma fighters, Olympic wrestlers and Olympic weight lifters when it comes to thatย 

• Different Athletes have different skill sets. Do you actually think Quarterbacks have the same skill set as Offensive Tackles? They don't. Do Baseball Pitchers have the same skill set as Second Basemen?

Works the oppisite way as well. MMA fighters,Olympic Wrestlers,and weight lifters couldn't play an NFL postion.All are gifted athletes.They all have their speciality

Sure Cu Tie, sure.

ย ย 

Heidi, heidi, heidi ho.

ย  ย 

ย ย 

• Dork

LOL! You know absolutely nothing about real wrestling or weight lifting. For sure you never did either.

ย  ย 

• How would a sissy like you, who never played a sport in his life, know what capability any athlete in any sport has?

ย  ย 

• Bob

I agree with what you sated when you said that NFL players are neither the strongest people or the best fighters

If you want a real fight, you best be watching rugby

Fights? NFL players really aren't allowed to truly fight. Sorry, you're asking for blood in a pet store.

I will have to agree with that.