Jessica asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 months ago

Is there a chance that the Full House home in San Francisco is haunted?

It's been around since the 1880s so there's alot of history I suppose.

Anything weird or what?

• Joseph

They didn't film the show in the house but on sound stage in Los Angeles.  They used the shot of a front of typical San Francisco townhouse (with the owners' permission, probably paid him a few thousand dollars for it)  

Same way the Brady Bunch house looks nothing like the inside of the house you see on the show.  The Brady Bunch producer thought that that house looked like a house where an architect might live.  (On the show Mike Brady was an architect.) 

No, haunted houses and ghosts are fake news.

No, ghosts aren't real.

That would require the existence of ghosts and, since that has been consistently disproved, it cannot be haunted.

If you see any paranormal activities, you can assume it is haunted

I suppose.  But then again I also suppose that any give rock you find on the ground could potentially be fossilized dinosaur crap.  Anything's possible.