Why are there no black strip clubs in London?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Egalitarianism?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In a comment you said "White women pay for black women attributes but don't want to give black women credit. They pay for bums, hips, tans and lips." How are those "black women attributes"? And what do you think you deserve "credit" for?

Obviously you as an individual aren't considered attractive, otherwise you wouldn't be this resentful. It's really pathetic that you want to believe society rejects black women. Have you considered your problems might not be due to a bias in society? It might not even be your looks holding you back. Try being a less horrid person and perhaps decent guys will want to know you. I've had girlfriends of all ethnicities, all of them were beautiful. Women are not all beautiful, but while quality of complexion has a part in this it isn't about what general colour they are. We're all entitled to our own preferences for intimate partners though, and for some people that might include skin colour. It doesn't make them racist, and they don't owe you a date.

Also, why are you interested in strip clubs? Did you try to apply for a job at one and get laughed out of the door? Again, your skin colour isn't the problem.

• ...Show all comments
    • Deanvionne1 month agoReport

You speak of preference but i cannot speak of mine? Why would i want a date,
       Im married but i can tell youre not. Cery sad tv dinner eating asswipe. You dont know me so how dare you try to judge me, i asked a question is that within your comprehension? To grown for you

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

because we are NOT RACIST.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Naked white and Asian women appear on the front cover of Playboy.  Naked black women appear on the front cover of National Geographic.

• ...Show all comments

Is this suppose to be funny? White women pay for black women attributes but dont want to give black women credit. They pay for bums, hips, tans and lips. This debate should not become xenophobic, its simply a matter of preference. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Black? As in with black girls?

Yes, im tired of mainstream industries only protraying the white female as sexy

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.