Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 1 month ago

What is a mass delusion going on right now?

Man-made climate change.

• Nom

that a k-9 should be recognized by humans as a police officer, even though other dogs dont acknowledge this.

• VAA

That the majority of Hollywood ISN'T involved with Scientology...

That anything the liberal mainstream media says can be believed.

• Kid Mohawk

lmao, I enjoy that your stance is basically "my TV network said your TV network is bad".

If I was a religious person I would also come to the exact same conclusion, Islam appearing to be like Satans little twist to confuse everyone, the devil in disguise in other words. The user Accepting Reality questions why Satan would tell people to seek refuge in God from himself, but could that not be one of the reasons that makes the Islamic concept so deviously clever from a Satanic point of view? It´s a far more cunning tactic to take on the role of God to recruit your followers, wouldn´t you agree? And one could argue that this deceptive scheme has potentially worked taking into account the misery Islam has inflicted on the human race up until now.

Thankfully I´m not religious =)

Conservatives delude themselves that climate change is a hoax invented by the enemies of America, and that no lasting damage will be done by their toxic lifestyle.