Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 8 months ago

What is a mass delusion going on right now?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That Politicians are Honest and actually Care for those they serve. 

• L
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

That everyone needs to hoard toilet paper.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Bernie Sanders.......

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The KJV is astrotheology. SUN worship. It's mind control.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Man-made climate change.

• Nom
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

that a k-9 should be recognized by humans as a police officer, even though other dogs dont acknowledge this.

• VAA
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

That the majority of Hollywood ISN'T involved with Scientology...

• 8 months ago

That anything the liberal mainstream media says can be believed.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If I was a religious person I would also come to the exact same conclusion, Islam appearing to be like Satans little twist to confuse everyone, the devil in disguise in other words. The user Accepting Reality questions why Satan would tell people to seek refuge in God from himself, but could that not be one of the reasons that makes the Islamic concept so deviously clever from a Satanic point of view? It´s a far more cunning tactic to take on the role of God to recruit your followers, wouldn´t you agree? And one could argue that this deceptive scheme has potentially worked taking into account the misery Islam has inflicted on the human race up until now.

Thankfully I´m not religious =)

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Conservatives delude themselves that climate change is a hoax invented by the enemies of America, and that no lasting damage will be done by their toxic lifestyle.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.