Baby asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My baby's father video chatted me while sitting on his other baby's mom bed. Is he playing us?

When I video called my baby's father he was sitting on his other baby's mom bed. Then he said that they were on good terms. I said, "okay" just hurry home.". I don't know if they slept together or not but he did tell me that he was stopping by to see their child. Is he using me and her?

No one can guess this from what little you've shared here. Obviously when someone makes a child they have to find a way to get along with their coparent. Normally if you don't trust someone you shouldn't be with them. But as you've chosen to also make a child with this guy...I don't know, just get in line for his affections because he's apparently got a lot going on.

yes, he is playing you, and yes, he's using both of you.

you need to ask him this question

Very likely, it would seem. Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends). 

I can't tell by just what little you say. He has a baby with her too. Why do girls double dip like this? And why can't guys keep their pants on?

It is weird for your man to be sitting with an ex. Yes, he's probably playing both y'all, and maybe more women will mother his children in the future. 

Yeah definitely.