so i applied for a job: he says he had two more people to interview and that he will call me.?

when he first was trying to get me to come in for an interview he called 3 times. I was finally able to call back after classes was out. He says he has a good feeling about me and that i would be a good employee. Do you think he will call?

• Bort

This could go either way. Maybe one of the other people they interviewed was available to get a hold of immediately, has more experience, and bigger boobs.

• Usually when an employer tells me they're still interviewing other people, that's a sign of rejection for me. Send a thank you note for considering you for the position, all you can do is wait and see. If he doesn't call then call him and ask if he's still interested in moving forward with you for the job.

Wait and see ! 

• Murzy

Send him a Thank You note for the interview. It will make a great impression.