My doctor said I have type 14 diabetes. He said it's terminal. What do I do now?

Favorite Answer

The cure is to eat more sugar.  Put maple syrup on everything!

• I love those two things thanks I will take this advise 100%

• .

What you do is update your post to specify type 1 or 2 diabetes, since your typo caused you to claim to have a condition that doesn't exist. Life is 'terminal' and many diabetics live normal lifespans so, if treated the chances of diabetes ending your life prematurely (if you have it) is not high.

What you do is talk to your doctor or do research, and stop making false posts here.

• Alfred

well, there  might be some kind of misunderstanding, I suppose.

additional questions are to be asked in real life, in your area.

and clinical ( your complaints , if so) and lab data ( results  of blood and urine tests) may have to be reviewed.

until proven otherwise - it sounds to me wiser to  request/ get a second opinion there- in real life, in your area.

Diabetes is characterized by an abnormally elevated level of blood glucose and excretion of excess glucose in the urine. This disease takes hold of a person gradually. For years the patient remains unaware of the disease. The modern Medical Science considers as it to be a disease of a lifetime. But in naturopathy, it can be brought under control.

Natural Diet to Control Diabetes

Natural Diet: One should consume seasonal fruits (Orange, Apple, pea,r papaya, water, melon, guava, pineapple, etc.), salads (carrot, radish, turnip, cucumber, long cucumber, spinach, mint, Methi, coriander, cabbage, beans, capsicum etc.), sprouts (moong, moth and gram etc.), fruit juices and vegetable juices.

Yes there is no type 14 diabetes, Type 1 and 2 are common, there are more but no one with the name type 14. Take medicines / insulin regularly, eat 4 or 5 small meals in whole day(don't eat too much at one time and give big gaps between meals), this will lead to smooth sugar control, no sugar at all, regular exercise, lot of vegetables.

• Cathy

I suggest you cure your diabetes with the proper diet.  And visit a doctor in Mexico.  Mexico has good doctors.

Source(s): www.DrJohnBergman.com

I was just wondering whether you've always been a tosser?

And for all those responses stating that there is only type 1 or type 2 diabetes, you are WRONG.  Have you never heard of gestational diabetes?  MODY (Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young)? LADA (Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults)?

• audrey

No such thing as type 14. Type 1 and 2 only. Google stuff before you troll.

• Edna

Well, there's also Gestational diabetes, but that's a temporary condition that only affects women during pregnancy.

• Shay

Either find a new doctor or die.

• R K

there is no such thing as that. you either have type one or type two. find another doctor.