I'm currently taking Prime Labs Prime Test booster. What are the possible benefits/side effects if I double the dosage?

• In

Do you have any reason to believe that your testosterone level might be low?  Have you had your FAT and total testosterone levels checked by a doctor or has someone at the gym or health food store convinced you that you need to buy their overpriced PLACEBO to help you bulk up at the gym?  Those guys with the huge muscles that you see are actually injecting real testosterone illegally at great risk to their heart and reproductive health.  To answer your question, since "Prime Labs Prime Test" is just Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali Extract, and Nettle Extract, none of which have any proven medical benefits, taking twice as much of nothing is still nothing so please feel free to make the quacks and con men richer.