Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 10 months ago

How severe would a penis injury need to be to cause permanent damage? ?

I’m asking because I got jammed into something forcing my schlong into it. 

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    Depends on the type of injury. A seemingly minor injury might cause damage enough to cause sterility or trigger ED issues. See a doctor.

  • Carson
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

    Doctors are jaded to penis v vacuum injuries. Go see one.

  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

    trying to create a home made toy?  jokes aside, you should a doctor.  it maybe embarrassing, but they are there to help you.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.