Have you ever heard of this game called the choking game?

I've heard of this game online when I was in 8th grade but even back then I thought that this was a really stupid idea and didn't understand why it was a 'thing', after all isn't it common sense to know why this game is a stupid idea? So have you ever heard of this game? Also I'm just using my own as an example, I'm not dwelling on the past or anything.

I've heard of it and I've seen the movie. It's a really stupid game to play, yet I also hear it can be erotic. 

• Suzy Q

I heard about the choking game over 20 years ago, when I still lived with my parents and my mum used to watch Oprah Winfrey when I got home from school. 

Yes, I've heard of it, and have heard of people getting killed playing it.

• ?

Its mostly just media hysteria. As with most "teenage fads", its an incredibly stupid thing that absolutely noone was doing, then the media started a huge panic about it, and a few kids tried it because they were curious. It was only really a thing because someone decided to run a shock piece article about it.

no i haven't that would be weird