Have you ever heard of this game called the choking game?

I've heard of this game online when I was in 8th grade but even back then I thought that this was a really stupid idea and didn't understand why it was a 'thing', after all isn't it common sense to know why this game is a stupid idea? So have you ever heard of this game? Also I'm just using my own as an example, I'm not dwelling on the past or anything.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I've heard of it and I've seen the movie. It's a really stupid game to play, yet I also hear it can be erotic. 

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I heard about the choking game over 20 years ago, when I still lived with my parents and my mum used to watch Oprah Winfrey when I got home from school. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, I've heard of it, and have heard of people getting killed playing it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its mostly just media hysteria. As with most "teenage fads", its an incredibly stupid thing that absolutely noone was doing, then the media started a huge panic about it, and a few kids tried it because they were curious. It was only really a thing because someone decided to run a shock piece article about it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

no i haven't that would be weird

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.