I'm thinking of 'escaping' the homosexual aspect of myself...?

It is not for religious reasons, infact my reason(s) are probably quite unique. I was wandering if there's websites or helplines that are welcoming or helpful at a time like this (that aren't religious).

Unfortunately the vast majority of websites/helplines are going to have religious overtones (at best).

You say you have 'unique' reasons - what are they?

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

• reme_1

The only way to escape the homosexual lifestyle is to pretend that you are not gay and live a celibate life. I hope to hell that you don't start dating women pretending that you are straight.

866-488-7386 (USA) The Trevor Project. They have a website that offers chat as well.

You cant.

Okay yes you can tell your self and others you no loner are into same sex sex, but that would be the truth as all you will have done is suppress it rather than eliminating it.

But why? There's nothing wrong or shameful about being a homosexual. You shouldn't have to run or escape from your sexuality, that's unhealthy and a waste of time

• Sam

Email Vice President Pence, he'll help you to deny who you are. 

"I want to commit psychic suicide"

Good luck with that; it doesn't usually go well.

You can't "escape" or runaway from who you truly are.

Trying to do so will lead to misery and possible suicide.

Clear enough?