Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Did he interrupt my virginity in any way?

To put it short, I gave him oral. He gave me oral. We did not make out. He was about to put it in and I said, "No, I can't." He stopped and he never inserted it in me... 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Virginity means different things to different people and some would say that you've already lost your sexual innocence just by engaging in oral. But if you're one of those anatomically challenged people who fixate on the myth of the hymen...no, minus insertion you haven't been de-virginized.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He doesn't have to "insert" it into your vagina in order for you to lose your virginity.

I hate to have to break it to you, but you are no longer a pure virgin. You and he have been having oral with each other; and oral IS having sex. You might consider yourself a "technical" virgin because you've never been penetrated, but a pure virgin you are not.

A "virgin" is a woman who has NEVER had ANY kind of sexual experience with a man; she is totally inexperienced. YOU are no longer inexperienced.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ask mommy or daddy, aunts, cousins, school nurses...you need a sex ed class

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.

You are clueless..you may want to google what s.x is.. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Technically you're still a virgin, but if you keep on messing around, you may get an unwelcome surprise.

The French have a term, "une demi-vierge" (a half-virgin) which pretty well describes your situation.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no cause he stopped when you asked him not to

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Define "interrupt my virginity".

• 2 months ago

If you want help to lose your virginity borrow my golden brown pole with a pink tip...

• Hey
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No, you are still a virgin.

• 2 months ago

no, but you're well on your way

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.