Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Did he interrupt my virginity in any way?

To put it short, I gave him oral. He gave me oral. We did not make out. He was about to put it in and I said, "No, I can't." He stopped and he never inserted it in me... 

Virginity means different things to different people and some would say that you've already lost your sexual innocence just by engaging in oral. But if you're one of those anatomically challenged people who fixate on the myth of the hymen...no, minus insertion you haven't been de-virginized.

• Edna

He doesn't have to "insert" it into your vagina in order for you to lose your virginity.

I hate to have to break it to you, but you are no longer a pure virgin. You and he have been having oral with each other; and oral IS having sex. You might consider yourself a "technical" virgin because you've never been penetrated, but a pure virgin you are not.

A "virgin" is a woman who has NEVER had ANY kind of sexual experience with a man; she is totally inexperienced. YOU are no longer inexperienced.  

Ask mommy or daddy, aunts, cousins, school nurses...you need a sex ed class

Yes.

You are clueless..you may want to google what s.x is.. 

Technically you're still a virgin, but if you keep on messing around, you may get an unwelcome surprise.

The French have a term, "une demi-vierge" (a half-virgin) which pretty well describes your situation.

no cause he stopped when you asked him not to

• Brian

Define "interrupt my virginity".

If you want help to lose your virginity borrow my golden brown pole with a pink tip...

• Hey

No, you are still a virgin.

no, but you're well on your way