Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I am getting my year old Chinese Crested studded - what breed of stud should I choose so the pups have an amusing or cute breed name?

Obviously the Labradoodle is the most successful new breed to be created in recent years, in no small part due to the really funny name of the breed. Next to them is the Cockapoo breed.

So I want to choose a stud of a breed that will let me create a really cute name for the new breed that I am designing.

So I thought about maybe using a Vizsla and naming the new breed Cheeslas. Or maybe using a male Pug and calling the new breed 'Chugs'. I haven't given this too much thought. I want the breed name to sound classy so I can charge maximum dollar for the puppies. Thanks y'all.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Poodle, Croodle.. Pomeranian, Pomerested... Shitz Tzu, Chizu

• Hündin
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Thanks! These are great. 

• 2 months ago

There ain't no way in hell am I going to help you to be a worthless, scamming, lying BYBer.

Don't do this to her. She isn't even old enough to breed. She is still a puppy. You are an idiot for even thinking of breeding her. She is only pet quality & nothing special in any way. She was probably bred by a BYBer so she isn't worthy of breeding. She is a low quality mutt & should not be bred.

You gotta be a TROLL

• 2 months ago

Troll.    People do NOT get into breeding on th basis of being able to make up a stupid name ..... do they?

• 2 months ago

Nice try at trolling..  We all know you dont have a Chinese Crested.    Almost NO breeders sell them intact and with breeding rights unless you are a show person

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

English mastiff would be good

• 2 months ago

That is not how it works. Designer breeds are, by definition, MUTTS. What you are doing is NOT an ethical source of income.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.