Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

How do you feel about guys that prefer small dogs over big dogs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Small penises, small dog.

• 8 months ago

It is all a matter of choice. I wouldn't keep a small dog if it came with a thousand bucks. None of my dogs throughout the years have weighed less than 60 lbs., many topped 100 lbs.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I have noticed that some guys like to get big masculine dogs. I noticed this years ago when pitbulls were all the rage, but some of these dogs turned out to be savage. These days I see guys with all types of dogs eg poodles even sausage dogs.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's hilarious to watch a man with a big go strutting down the street with a poodle. They look so funny. Walking along with a bright red face. I think they believe it affects their pulling power because women will assume they are gay. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Good for them shows theyre not afraid to own outside of the  stereotype that men HAVE to own big dogs and women HAVE to own small dogs.  

Imagine needing a big dog just to make you feel better about yourself and tough.

People who equate a dogs size with penis size definitely has a small penis no question about it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They like what they like and there's nothing wrong with that.

• 8 months ago

I'm not one to judge.

• Idc as long as its not a Chihuahua

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Guy's got a small space and no money.

• 8 months ago

Who the hell has a preference lol. A dog is a dog.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.