Has anyone ever been harassed by a psychopath and would you give a brief description.?

I've been harassed by a psychopath who was rich and high up in Nat West Bank. He lied to everyone who thought they were doing something nice but were unintentionally harassing me. The main things he did was tell management and staff he was grooming me for high level management but I needed to stand up for myself and the managers were told to tell me off and if I did stand up to them drag me off to a private room and a higher manager would come in and they would passive aggressively threaten me as a group so to intimidate me.

The 2nd was to tell people he was going to make a big deal out of giving me this job and that everyone should film me through my life as they were going to do a life story  once I was given this job, but it was just to make me paranoid.

3rd. He told everyone that he wanted me to marry his daughter and to stop me having any relationships with women. So as soon as I liked anyone they would tell me lies about the person and when I figured him out he knew it was easier to tell lies to the girl as they would only hear it once.

The last one was as he knew people had stopped believing him as so much had "Gone wrong" he started tell ing people I was schizophrenic and heard voices as people are scared of this and they wouldn't talk to me...

Basically he turned my friends on me and my work colleagues.

Has anyone else been harassed by a psychopath.

Thanks to people so far... I appreciate your concern... The empathy shows you're definitely not psychos. The outcome was a lot more grim which no prosecution can be brought as he'd lied to so many people no one wants to be a witness as most of them are so traumatised they they had been harassing me without realising.

I just wanted to know if anyone had similar experiences and if they'd be willing to talk about them.

Miscriency tends to take the path of least resistance.

It makes the most amount of money for the least amount of effort.

He's building a future for you through rose tinted spectacles.

Also, he might not of said these things - He might be telling him he did.

• "Rose tints". That's exactly right the profile for a psycho is they tell grandiose lies to lull people in and then manipulate them.

No but I am a pyschopathy that has harassed people I can't lie I get a kick out of scaring the hell out of people and mentally torturing them it's fun and not only that I get a rush from seeing the terror on their face when they see me in a dark cut no facial expression, or if I'm in their house and out of no where have fake mental hegiene arrest or pace back and fourth in front of their house every time I pace to the left I look at their window to see the curtains shut aggressively fast and sometimes on a good night I'll yoke a prostitute up and tell her I'm going to kill her if she don't do what I tell her to some of them actually liked it to the point they corroperated in fear fetish some just bug out and scream for help as I try to stab them, sometimes ill punch a guy in the face hard to laugh at his broken nose unable to fight back because he's covering his face with both hands to keep his nose attached sometimes I'll change numbers 5 times just to call someone to threaten them

• 7 months agoReport

2 reasons they are worried about consequences of their actions and or worried about the capability of their actions but a true pyschopath don't possess the fearful Gene 

Ah ha, just like to point out these two conditions

You mention have many good people in each group

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views cited

• What 2 conditions? I mentioned psychopathy only.

no but maybe you should report him for doing that

• martin

This is intentional infliction of mental and emotional stress, which caused you psychological harm as well as financial harm. It also involves slander against you. With the proper sworn statements from witnesses, coworkers, and managers involved, you can bring both a criminal prosecution, if the district attorney office will charge this man, but also a lawsuit for money damages to be paid by him.