Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 8 months ago

When should we have another baby ? ?

Me and my wife have a daughter who is 10 months old. When should we have another one ? 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

The sooner the better. My kids were about 6 years apart and that was a bit difficult to do things that both kids enjoyed. They also were totally disconnected from one another as kids. They did eventually connect when our youngest was in high school so better late than never. My observation of our friends kids very frequently showed a closer relationship between the kids when they are closer in age. We also found that we were victims of the "ticking biological clock" and when your older, conception can take much longer. We assume that's why it took us 5 years...?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

When ever you guys want.

• 8 months ago

When BOTH you and your wife feel emotionally capable of handling another child, and are financially stable enough to support it.  That varies wildly from couple to couple, and anyone who tells you a specific time is incredibly ignorant. 

• 8 months ago

Don't you think this is a personal decision between you and your wife?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Why do you keep asking this

• 8 months ago

Wait three years.

• Kerri
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Only you and your wife can really answer that. If you definitely want more kids and can provide for them then having kids no more than two or three years apart works well. Kids are close enough in age to grow up together. My first two were exactly three years apart and it was perfect. Sixteen years later I had an oops baby boy and he’s basically an only child as his siblings are grown and living on their own. He gets lonely and often tells me he wishes he had siblings to play with.

Source(s): Mama of a 27, 24, and 8 year old.
  • 8 months ago

whenever you want to

• 8 months ago

Yes. Let perfect strangers decide

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ignore this question I didn't mean to ask it. Please ignore

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.