PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What has Trump done to alleviate homelessness?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is the best president ever 

• dizwar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not a hell of a lot. There are 40 million Americans existing below the poverty line, and many of them are forced to live out of their cars. This includes people who work five, six, or even seven days a week. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope Donald will kick all indo.nesian muslims out from this country.  they are such a hole and a liar.   cannot trust those "sawo negros".

• 2 months ago

Well for one, he's reduced UNEMPLOYMENT.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bryce
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

While he sits on his fat ass at Mar-a-Lago resort, wasting many millions of taxpayer dollars on security and golf carts, he never spends a second thinking about homeless people.

• 2 months ago

why do you think this is Trump's problem? I think it is California's problem ...

• Diane A
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

there are homeless everywhere

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's a question without an answer, so far. It would be a good campaign issue.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Post in "politics", not here.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am always skeptical of claiming that presidents are solely responsible for lowering the unemployment rate.  But they arguably play a small role.  And the rates have dropped.

My oldest son is a senior in university and has already had multiple job offers.

• 2 months ago

Look at the latest jobs report, much better than expected, employment much better than  homelessness, agree?

• ...Show all comments
    • Precisely
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

@Mog: What state is that? and if your assertion is published at a credible on-line source, please post a link.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.