Naruto asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

My teeth filling came out of my tooth?

My teeth filling came out of my tooth while I was chewing some gum on my left tooth (where the tooth filling is) so I got it and put it back in my teeth and it is okay now like it was before it came out. Should I leave it there or will it come out again because I am going to sleep soon since it is 10:00 PM and it might fall and choke me while I am sleeping. What should I do?

see your dentist pronto.

Go to a dentist and he will replace it properly for you. Why didn't that obvious cure dawn on you ? What is the matter with you folk ?

Get to the dentist as soon as posisble

Take it out and make an appointment with the dentist. It is no good in your mouth because bacteria will get underneath it. Also you will end up swallowing it or choking on it if you leave it in your mouth. 

i would ask your dentist about it

• Tavy

Take it out, a filling needs gluing in.