My teacher hit me but apologized, should I still report her?

I was in math and the teacher handed back our tests and i apparently failed but she took off credit for a question i know i did right and i even checked online so i told her and she said whatever you still didn’t pass i’m not fixing it and i told her she should and we started fighting and she got so mad she hit my face hard

and i have a bruise and i told her i’m reporting her and she said please don’t i’m sorry i can’t control my temper i have a family and i can’t lose my job and now i don’t know what to do because i don’t want her to get in trouble

Favorite Answer

i would report her

You classic troll...

Hmmmm.. troll much?

Yes of course. She should not have made any physical contact.

Don't be an idiot report the teacher! And make the new teacher fix your grade. That's just part of growing up and becoming an adult you don't let yourself be walked on when you did nothing wrong stand up for yourself

I'll take troll for $1000 Alex

Umm sure kid.  IF this really happened, it is very doubtful that you would be posting it here.  You would have done something (like tell your parents or the school counselor).  No one is going to sit with a bruised face like nothing happened and you surely wouldn't get it past your parents.  Meanwhile, work on your trolling because this rubbish is easily debunkable.