My teacher hit me but apologized, should I still report her?

I was in math and the teacher handed back our tests and i apparently failed but she took off credit for a question i know i did right and i even checked online so i told her and she said whatever you still didn’t pass i’m not fixing it and i told her she should and we started fighting and she got so mad she hit my face hard

and i have a bruise and i told her i’m reporting her and she said please don’t i’m sorry i can’t control my temper i have a family and i can’t lose my job and now i don’t know what to do because i don’t want her to get in trouble

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

i would report her

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You classic troll...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hmmmm.. troll much?

• 1 month ago

Yes of course. She should not have made any physical contact.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't be an idiot report the teacher! And make the new teacher fix your grade. That's just part of growing up and becoming an adult you don't let yourself be walked on when you did nothing wrong stand up for yourself

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'll take troll for $1000 Alex

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Umm sure kid.  IF this really happened, it is very doubtful that you would be posting it here.  You would have done something (like tell your parents or the school counselor).  No one is going to sit with a bruised face like nothing happened and you surely wouldn't get it past your parents.  Meanwhile, work on your trolling because this rubbish is easily debunkable.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.