Do you think “Beauty Marks” are attractive? ?

So I have a beauty mark like the one that actress Blake Lively has. I also have another ( see where I put a black dot on her face in the picture). Are they considered attractive? 

Mine are flat, they’re not bumpy, they’re both just like a flat freckle. 

There have been times where I want to have it removed it. Haven’t done it yet or don’t know if I will. A lot of people have told me that I shouldn’t remove them because they make me who i am, and that I am an attractive woman.

I guess I have always been insecure about them. As I was young I never really noticed it, it was more towards middle school growing up. I’m 27, and well I have more freedom if I wanted to have them removed. I don’t know if I’ll do it.  Just curious about what other think about these beauty marks on faces. 

Favorite Answer

I think they're really cute. I actually have one myself. Exactly where Blake Lively has one on her face :)

• Mystic
    14 hours ago

That does not look like a real beauty mark. It looks like a black sharpie dot.

No I find it ugly 

I THINK SOMEONE PUT A DOT ON A PICTURE.

They're ok. Never been into them. 

no I don't think it is attractive

A beauty mark is a polite term for a mole.

no...i dont think they are

i think they are but if you want to remove them i would remove them

Beauty marks are just cells that have turned dark. I've had skin tags (little darker than flesh color) removed from arms and chest because people used to comment about them and it bothered me, so I'm glad they are gone.