Is my attire inappropriate for the workplace?

The entire month of December , we are allowed to wear fun , holiday Christmas tee-shirts.

The supervisor looked at my shirt today in a strange way. But she didn't say anything.

My shirt references being "Naughty."

To anyone reading my shirt , do they automatically assume the idea of "sex" ?

Sex reference or not, it's a cute t-shirt.  The reaction was that you broke a general, unwritten rule - not wearing clothing with pictures or logos on them.  You took the liberty of breaking that rule thinking it was okay because it's a Christmas shirt, which they have approved.  Why don't you just ask them if the logo is alright, considering it is Christmas.  That way, it will be in their ballpark.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

it might be for them so i wouldnt use it

• Judy

on a teen or adult, yes. Wear something else.

Uh, no.  I assume other things.  There's a ton of other ways to be naughty.  

You thought so too, or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

i wouldnt wear it again if they didnt like it