Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

What are these types of dresses called?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    I think this is what it’s called.

    Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Irina1 month agoReport

      It actually is. And on the website that sells that dress that’s how it described it.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Speed
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    It's a shirtwaist, characterized by a fitted bodice (like a tightly tucked-in shirt) with darts to make it snug, sleeves, and a sideways seam at the waist that attaches the skirt.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.