Judy asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 10 months ago

Can Lortab and Oxymorphpone be taken at the same time?

Why would you want to, and why is this not in the appropriate section?

Lortab is Tylenol with hydrocodone I would not be the one to take more opiates than I have been told to take at one time Opiets have a very bad tendencies to make you want to doze off and take a nap. I know a person that used to take 4 hydrocodones everyday. They got put in jail for a month. The person got out of jail and the person took their usual for hydrocodones that they used to take. The person took a nap the person never woke up. Any kind of opiate can make you stop breathing while you're sleeping or even while you're awake if you take way too much and you'll simply drift off to death! Stay away from taking opiates more than you're supposed to take. Instead take a Tylenol take one opiate and take one ibuprofen. That'll kill the pain quite nicely without the possibility of making you forget to breathe

you need to ask your doctor or pharmacist this question

Try the interaction checker here: