Are all gay people supporting Pete Buttigieg for president?

• Favorite Answer

I'm not gay, but I am a member of the LGBT community. I do not support Mayor Pete because he's a corporate democrat who tries to pretend he's progressive. I want a true progressive like Senator Sanders or Warren. If you think there's nothing wrong with our current system and how it screws the American worker, vote for Mayor Pete. But if you think it's time the government return to working for we the people, then you should look at Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. 

.

I doubt it..........

• reme_1

Of course not, we do not know him yet .

I support him!!!

I haven't decided yet. I don't dislike him.

• Arc7

Not necessarily.

He is not going to win the nomination. But if it comes to Trumps vs Buttigieg, I will vote for him. The country is lost anyway. We shall elect our first gay president.

I doubt it. Why do you ask? Is it because you think all the straight people would not vote for him because he's gay? If he gets the nomination from the DNC, I'll vote for him and maybe even stump for him. And, no, I'm not gay.

You know people like you once said we'd never have a Catholic POTUS. But then more enlightened Americans voted JFK into the Presidency.

Hell no. I think the Democratic Party is under the spell of Postmodernism. They act weird and violent because of the philosophies they never heard of. They don't study and even resist the expression of free speech they SHOULD listen to! Jordan Peterson, for instance. They protest him when they should try to understand what is driving them!

Jordan Peterson Swarmed by Narcissistic SJW Ideologues after UofT Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Brian

Yes, it's a requirement.

• Mandy

Why would they?