Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 10 months ago

Does the money you make from PayPal goes to your bank account?

You obviously have no idea what Paypal is.  NOBODY makes money from Paypal.  They do not have such a service.

PayPal DOES NOT automatically transfer funds to a linked bank account. You have to initiate transfers.

it goes to your bank account after you personally go to your account and transfer the money it doesn't automatically go into your bank account I would highly advise you to get your money out of PayPal as fast as you humanely can PayPal has a very bad tendency to find a way to hold on to your money to put a freeze on it or lock it up get your money out of PayPal the second it gets there get it out and get it into your bank account and my opinion PayPal cannot be trusted I had $5,000 in their account I sold a $30 silver coin on eBay the buyer claimed that he never got it so PayPal locked up in my $5,000. It took more than 90 days to get them to unlock it. I will never trust them again.

It sits in your paypal account unless and until you transfer it or spend it.

• Sal*UK

Only if you transfer it.

You withdraw it on Paypal into your bank

• J

You have the option to transfer it there, or leave it in your Paypal account until needed.

• Tavy

Yes, where else would it go?

• Sits in your PayPal balance you have to transfer it to your bank account, I think it takes few days, it's been years since I sent PayPal funds to bank account, I use PayPal debit card it gives me instant access to PayPal funds.