Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 8 months ago

What do you look at when deciding on to invest into a company?

Working on a my answer for my final exam in personal finance

Assets, Conditions, license

Revenue growth, margin expansion, moat, dividend history, payout ratio, cash flows, debt, debt ratios, market opportunity for their product or service, sustainability... tons of factors. 

• Bryce

The ideal company would have stock selling at a low multiple but have tremendous free cash flow that it deploys wisely to create vast amounts of more free cash flow.  Also, the CEO would get low pay, but the shareholders would get big dividends.

I subscribe to action alerts.  I like trading some and investing some, but I subscribe to that because they are professionals and I dont have to pick the stocks.

I look at the company's earnings and financial information, like book value, debt and so forth.  Their SEC filings.

My wife and I like "Blue Bloods". Yes, we are old and white, so save your punchline.