Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why some people loners, why doesn't anyone try to talk to them when they are alone walking or just alone?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Snoopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You don't normally talk with strangers in the street. Just because someone walks alone in the street it won't mean they are alone in life. It just means they are walking without  company. In Europe it is illegal to walk on a small pavement more than a person. 

On a big pavement and when nobody is around you can but if someone else is coming from the other side 2 is maximum on the pavement and one of the pedestrians should give way to the person coming from the opposite direction. Depending on the pavement size the minimum number is 2 on the pavement but generally you can't block the way. Hope this helps!

• 1 month ago

Im a loner but it's just a personality. We are better off that way though because we get the most done that way. That's why we subconsciously either make others uncomfortable or drive others away.

• april1 month agoReport

Pft Im a loner, but I wish someone would talk to me. I don`t ever even try to drive others way. I`m only praying that someone would want to talk to me.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; 

for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;  and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. 😉

Source(s): Audrey Hepburn.
  • 1 month ago

Some people don't like to be bothered by other people too much. I don't like having people hang around because I don't have much tolerance for it. Sometimes I will find myself losing the friends I really appreciate because it's hard for people to understand how me not wanting to talk to them for a month is not to be taken personally.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Most people probably suck

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the loners hate other people’s guts. They don’t need them. 

• 1 month ago

Mind you own business.

• 1 month ago

some people like to be alone i guess

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.