Shitsteak asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My neighbour wants to report me over my puppy ranch. Do I have recourse?

I am a breeder of Rat Terriers. My neighbour didn't like me much even before I began. I have a breeding mentor, so I'm not a backyard breeder. But now he's threatening to report me to the city. I can't afford to lose my business, and my girlfriend is just a moocher who watches Detectorists all day. What do I do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would lock your neighbor into his house. That way, he can't escape. Next, cut his internet and landline phone services off. Then, somehow disable his electricity so that if he has a cell phone, it'll die and he cannot recharge it.

He no longer has a voice. He is powerless against you and your ranch.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just shoot the s.o.b in cold blood. ;-)

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Beat up your neighbor of course the freak is a asshole.

• 2 months ago

If you are doing nothing wrong, acting within the law, then an investigation into the report will show that.

If you are in the wrong or breaking laws you deserve to be reported.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Since he has not yet reported you, you don't yet have any need of recourse.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Considering that you don't have a business license & you're not in the proper zone, I'd think you'd be nicer to her & may be give her some cash? Dude, when code enforcement comes, they'll take the dogs, any equipment, & give you a fat fine. Your landlord will be told & you'll have to move. If you don't pay the fine, it will get worse.

• 2 months ago

You are a BYBer. Just because you have a mentor doesn't mean you are breeding quality dogs. Are your dogs in any of AKC competitions? Do you breed for working dogs of quality? Do you get all the pre breeding tests? & selective breeding to have the best quality dogs you can produce, bettering the breed the best you can.

From what you have said, you are just a BYBer adding to the pet population overload. Hope she does call the City, you are probably not even registered/permitted to breed. BYBer!

• Kallo the Fox
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

It's just Shitsteak. He's a troll, somewhat along the lines of Billy.

• 2 months ago

Call his bluff.    If remotely true, as long as you have all the necessary permits/insurance in place, what are you worried about.

• 2 months ago

nope.....................shitstake

• 2 months ago

Hi, Shitsteak. I'm just glad we have an honest troll here. Most of the ones here are bluefaced. Plus, you're actually somewhat witty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.