Shitsteak asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

My neighbour wants to report me over my puppy ranch. Do I have recourse?

I am a breeder of Rat Terriers. My neighbour didn't like me much even before I began. I have a breeding mentor, so I'm not a backyard breeder. But now he's threatening to report me to the city. I can't afford to lose my business, and my girlfriend is just a moocher who watches Detectorists all day. What do I do?

I would lock your neighbor into his house. That way, he can't escape. Next, cut his internet and landline phone services off. Then, somehow disable his electricity so that if he has a cell phone, it'll die and he cannot recharge it.

He no longer has a voice. He is powerless against you and your ranch.

Just shoot the s.o.b in cold blood. ;-)

Beat up your neighbor of course the freak is a asshole.

If you are doing nothing wrong, acting within the law, then an investigation into the report will show that.

If you are in the wrong or breaking laws you deserve to be reported.

Since he has not yet reported you, you don't yet have any need of recourse.

Considering that you don't have a business license & you're not in the proper zone, I'd think you'd be nicer to her & may be give her some cash? Dude, when code enforcement comes, they'll take the dogs, any equipment, & give you a fat fine. Your landlord will be told & you'll have to move. If you don't pay the fine, it will get worse.

You are a BYBer. Just because you have a mentor doesn't mean you are breeding quality dogs. Are your dogs in any of AKC competitions? Do you breed for working dogs of quality? Do you get all the pre breeding tests? & selective breeding to have the best quality dogs you can produce, bettering the breed the best you can.

From what you have said, you are just a BYBer adding to the pet population overload. Hope she does call the City, you are probably not even registered/permitted to breed. BYBer!

Call his bluff.    If remotely true, as long as you have all the necessary permits/insurance in place, what are you worried about.

nope.....................shitstake

Hi, Shitsteak. I'm just glad we have an honest troll here. Most of the ones here are bluefaced. Plus, you're actually somewhat witty.