Im pregnant after taking plan b and scared to tell my boyfriend.?

Okay so i took the morning after pill under 24 hours after intercourse, since then my period hasn't come and my nipples have been sore, ive been so fatigued i even fell asleep on the bus to work but i thought it must just be the side effects of the pill but last night i took a test and it was positive. I am so petrified of telling my boyfriend. He really does not want kids atall right now, he never wants to speak about having them and i just know he's going to be really angry when i tell him, i think he might convince me to abort. I got an abortion when we first got together as it just wasnt the right time we had only been seeing eachother for about a month, i still lived with my parents and he lived with his friends etc. We now live together and the thing is i know i want babies and ive known for a while but right now wasnt the plan. I want to keep this baby, i cant go through with another abortion, i know i would regret and it and it just isnt where my heart lies right now. Im scared he will leave me if i dont get an abortion. Someone help me, im only 23 my partner is 28. I feel so overwhelmed and in disbelief, i am so scared of what the future holds right now.

P.S i took a second test this morning which was also positive.

• Jason

You are right by choosing not to lose the gift of life which many people in the world do not have but you have, do not go with the abortion, it is a LIFELONG REGRET, you will realize what I am saying today when you see the smile of your little one

Good Luck!!!

You better talk to a doctor about this pregnancy if you took Plan B

• Edna

What the future holds is that your boyfriend is going to walk out as soon as you tell him you're pregnant.  You know he doesn't want children; you've already had one abortion because of him; and now he's going to want  you to have a second.  

You have three choices. (1) Have another abortion; (2) Have the baby and give it up for adoption; (3) Have the baby, keep it and raise it by yourself, and sue him for child support. 

It's really not that complicated :

it's your body so you decide to keep the baby or abort.

He may leave you and be a deadbeat dad  but a simple DNA test establishes paternity then you file for child support.

He can't force you into an abortion.  If he's that manipulative, it's a sign you need to run.  He can be unhappy, that's fine. He can even leave.  But if he's going to start playing forcing games, that means he's abusive.  And you wouldn't want you or a child to be around an abusive father.  

You will probably be a single parent.  If that's what you want, that's ok.  If not, it's ok to make other choices too.  But they need to be YOUR choices.  Not his.

• helene

I'm not seeing the problem here. Just tell him you're not going to waste ANOTHER baby, and too bad if he doesn't like it. 

There is an implicit risk of pregnancy with even protected sex. He's old enough to know that. 

Should have though of this sooner

• Helen

"Im scared he will leave me if i dont get an abortion"

That's a high possibility, and it's a possibility you need to be ready to accept if you have the baby, knowing full well that he's not ready. It's not just your life, it's his too. He's made it clear it's not he wants right now.

Even if he doesn't leave you, chances are it won't work long term. Parenting is hard enough, even with both parties on board. But raising children with a partner who's not ready and doesn't want that life - that will end a relationship in the end.

By all means if keeping the child is more important to you than any of that, go ahead. But he prepared to go it alone.

• SnowFlake

Then he should have made sure it didn't happen

• Jill

You're an adult. It's time for you to make an adult choice. Keep the man (and not resent him for your choice) or go though with the pregnancy whether or not he's going to be part of it. There's no easy answer and you shouldn't be asking strangers when you should be looking inward.

You were only 23 when you were having unprotected sex. Grow up

• Catherine

Take your own advice sweetie. Should have kept your legs shut.