What is this old christmas lamp decoration called? ?

My mom had two a long time probably around 1990 or so. It was like a little lamp, about 6 inches tall, and you would turn it on and after it would

Heat up the lamp shade would slowly turn. She always set them out around christmas. Any ideas what this item was called? 

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    On ebay, lamps using the same concept are called motion lamps. Some of the older ones are really gorgeous.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • There's a type where the rotating shade has angels that ring a bell when they turn. These are called angel chimes.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.