Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 8 months ago

Would you be O.K. having your regular daily Coffee served in an edible coffee cup/mug,?

the coffee cups/mugs are baked from a biscuit

base, and are flavoured and leak-proof

Well, first of all, you'd have to drink all the coffee before you could eat the cup.  So it's not like having coffee with breakfast.  And secondly, whatever the cup was made of, if hot coffee didn't dissolve or soften it, how could you digest it?

NO although it sounds good I see many problems with  it and  just not feasible.

not if someone were making it for me---handling the cup and then handing it to me to drink and then eat--with their possibly filthy germy hands all over it...(gack!)

• God

Sometime yes, sometime no.  Sometimes I just want some coffee.  Other times I want something to eat too.

Yes, I would as long as the cup held the coffee until I was done.

Have you considered that the environmental impact of such a system could be far hight than the current system?

• ?

That would be a terrible idea. Its hard to imagine anything edible that could hold hot fluids.

No, I use a mug made of pottery which is re-usable, I have used it for about 20 years. 

• PAMELA

No i would not, i would get my coffee elsewhere.

I don't drink coffee. Also - chat question which violates site rules and has been reported